Which Argentine players who have played for Real Madrid CF?
Alfredo Di Stéfano
- Full Name: Alfredo Stéfano Di Stéfano Laulhé
- Date of Birth: July 4, 1926
- Place of Birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Alfredo Di Stéfano was an iconic footballer who played as a forward and attacking midfielder. He is often considered one of the greatest footballers of all time and a key figure in the history of Real Madrid.
Di Stéfano’s illustrious career included spells with several clubs, including River Plate, Millonarios in Colombia, and Espanyol. However, it was his move to Real Madrid in 1953 that solidified his legacy. With Real Madrid, Di Stéfano won multiple European Cups and numerous domestic titles.
He was known for his versatility, work rate, and ability to score goals. Di Stéfano was a complete player, capable of orchestrating attacks and finishing chances. He is often regarded as one of the pioneers of modern football.
Other Football Club Immaculate Grid Answers
Grid 1: Which players have played for Real Sociedad B and scored at least 1 La Liga goal without scoring a penalty?
Grid 2: Which players who have played for Real Sociedad B and scored 20 or more goals in La Liga?
Grid 3: Which Argentine players who have played for Real Sociedad B?
Grid 4: Which players have played for Valencia CF and scored at least 1 La Liga goal without scoring a penalty?
Grid 5: Which players who have played for Valencia CF and scored 20 or more goals in La Liga?
Grid 6: Which Argentine players who have played for Valencia CF?
Grid 7: Which players have played for Real Madrid CF and scored at least 1 La Liga goal Never Scored PK?
Grid 8: Which players who have played for Real Madrid CF and scored 20 or more goals in La Liga?
Grid 9: Which Argentine players who have played for Real Madrid CF?
How to Play?
Players can check below to play the game.
- NBA: A player qualifies for a team if they’ve played at least one NBA regular season game for that team.
- NFL: A player qualifies for a team if they’ve played in a Regular Season game for the team or are currently on their roster.
- Awards: If a cell corresponds to a team and an award, the player could have received the award while playing for any team.
- Season Stats: For cells with specific season stats, choose a player who achieved that stat during any time with any team.
- Rate Stats: For cells with rate stats (e.g., FG%, FT%), ensure the player has recorded the stat over an entire season and qualifies for the leaderboard.
- Each player can only be chosen once.
- Players can be active or retired NBA professionals.
- Nine guesses allowed to fill in the grid.
- A fresh grid will be provided daily.
Real Madrid CF
Foundation and Early Years:
- Real Madrid was founded on March 6, 1902, as Madrid Football Club. It was granted the “Real” (Royal) title by King Alfonso XIII in 1920, becoming Real Madrid Club de Fútbol.
- The club’s traditional colors are white and the team is often referred to as “Los Blancos” or “Los Merengues.”
- Real Madrid has been a dominant force in Spanish football, winning numerous La Liga titles. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the club holds the record for the most La Liga championships, with over 30 titles.
- The team has also won the Copa del Rey (Spanish Cup) on multiple occasions.
- Real Madrid is renowned for its remarkable success in the UEFA Champions League, often referred to as the European Cup. The club holds the record for the most UEFA Champions League titles, having won the prestigious trophy multiple times.
- One of Real Madrid’s most iconic periods was during the 1950s when they won five consecutive European Cups from 1956 to 1960, led by legendary players such as Alfredo Di Stéfano and Ferenc Puskás.
- The club continued its European success in the modern era, winning three consecutive UEFA Champions League titles from 2016 to 2018.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.