Assassins Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
Title update 1.0.2 for Assassin’s Creed Mirage will be deployed on all supported platforms tomorrow, Oct 5 @ 1400 UTC / 03:00 PM UK / 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.44 GB
- Xbox One: B : 4.04 GB
- PlayStation®5: 2.18 GB
- PlayStation®4: 5.40 GB
- PC: 0GB (TU 1.0.2 is included in the 41.6 GB game files ahead of Oct 5.)
- Elevators would kill Basim.
- Shards were not properly awarded.
- End Game rewards are now properly awarded after finishing the game.
- Enemies now properly take damage from falling.
- Auto-loot skill now works properly on all enemies, regardless of how the player kills them.
- Players will not lose control of Basim after Fast Traveling.
- Enemies parry reaction time is properly slowed down using the “Dagger of Time” perk.
- The “Sand Sword” perk now properly heals Basim when killing an enemy.
- While wearing the “Sand Outfit” Basim now won’t be killed if taking two fatal damage from two separate enemies at the same time.
- Quest markers no longer disappear after performing a save/load action.
- English language option now properly appears only once in menus
- Instances of misplaced or wrong UI displayed.
- NPC on boats will continue to sail and not stay stationary.
- NPC’s drinking animation fixed.
- Removed invisible collision for some objects in Baghdad.
- NPC detection has been improved during the Gilded Butterfly quest.
- Forty Thieves quest items rewards are not visible in game.
- Eavesdrop lines now properly play.
- Baghdad Bound – Could not interact in the Harbiyah Bureau if the investigation board was opened too quickly after the Dialogue Scene.
- Den of the Beast – Could not interact with Ali properly in the “Speak with Ali” objective.
- To Catch a Demon – Could not interact with the Tool Wheel or World Map if detected by enemies while interacting with clues.
- Gilded Butterflies – Fighting during the “Great Auction” would break the quest flow.
- The Great Symposium – Fixed blockers for the “Find Frazil the Great Scholar” objective.
- The Serpent’s Nest – Dialogues now trigger correctly for Basim.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND PERFORMANCE
- Numerous graphics, environment or VFX improvements.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Enemies and bosses having anormal poses.
- Unnatural animations for Basim and/or Nehal.
- Refresh Rate settings will now display proper information.
- Animations for takedowns are more polished.
- Placeholder lines/dialog appearing for too long are now removed.
- Fixed conditions in which cinematics were not displaying carried objects.
- Setup optimization for ultrawide and multiscreen modes.
- Settings are now persistent on Luna.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- PS4 update history will now be populated.
Assassins Creed Mirage
“Assassin’s Creed Mirage” is a video game made by Ubisoft. It’s part of the Assassin’s Creed series and came out on October 5, 2023, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. It will also be available on iPhone 15 Pro models in early 2024.
The game is set in 9th-century Baghdad during a time of chaos. It follows a character named Basim Ibn Ishaq, who started as a thief but later joined a group called the Assassin Brotherhood. They fight for peace and freedom, while their enemies, the Templar Order, want peace through control. This game is different from some recent ones in the series. It focuses more on a straightforward story and sneaky gameplay, compared to recent games that had more role-playing elements.
Discover the exciting gaming world and elevate your gaming expertise by getting right into it. Don’t miss out on this chance to explore the thrilling gaming universe at Fresherslive.
Assassins Creed Mirage Gameplay
“Assassin’s Creed Mirage” offers an action-packed and stealthy gaming experience. It’s designed to remind players of the older Assassin’s Creed games, focusing more on a linear and story-driven approach and reducing complex role-playing elements. Key elements of gameplay include parkour, up-close combat, and sneaky tactics.
When it comes to missions involving assassinations, the game uses a “Black Box” design where players need to explore the environment to find creative ways to eliminate their targets. The game is mainly set in Baghdad, divided into different districts, and includes the famous Round City and the House of Wisdom. Unlike recent games in the series, Baghdad is smaller in size, more like the cities in earlier titles.
Players control the main character, Basim, who has a variety of weapons and tools, such as the Hidden Blade, smoke bombs, and poison darts. These can be upgraded through a skill tree. Basim also has an eagle companion named Enkidu for scouting, but beware, enemy archers can spot and attack Enkidu.
A new ability called “Assassin Focus” lets players take out multiple enemies at once, and it recharges when you perform stealthy assassinations. Additionally, there are poles in Baghdad to help you cross wide gaps, and the game’s movements and animations have been improved for a smoother experience, drawing inspiration from various warrior styles like samurai and ninja.
Assassins Creed Mirage Plot
The story of “Assassin’s Creed Mirage” is set many years before the events of “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” and follows Basim Ibn Ishaq, a young street thief in the city of Anbar. Basim is plagued by visions of a menacing jinni, which his friend Nehal helps him cope with.
Wanting to join the Hidden Ones, a secretive group fighting for justice, Basim tries to steal an important artifact from the Caliph’s palace but is caught in a dangerous situation. Nehal ends up saving him, but they are forced to flee as the palace guards start hunting thieves.
Basim blames Nehal and leaves her behind. With the help of a Hidden One named Roshan, he escapes to their mountain fortress, Alamut, where he undergoes training and eventually becomes a Hidden One. Sent to Baghdad to investigate the Order’s growing influence, Basim discovers that this secretive group is trying to uncover ancient artifacts. He embarks on a mission to stop them, encountering Nehal again and uncovering his true identity as Loki. The plot unfolds with Basim’s quest for answers and his reunion with those connected to his past.
Assassins Creed Mirage Trailer
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.